We care about your privacy.
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, or fill out a form. When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number or credit card information. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
- To personalize your experience. Your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs.
- To improve our website. We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To improve customer service.
- To process transactions. Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- To send periodic emails. The email address you provide may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to Hostus, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
How do we protect your information?
Credit cards, payment information, and other sensitive financial information is not directly integrated into Hostus. All of the information collected is only shared with members of our staff the require access to that information as it relates to our business.
Do we disclose information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety.
Third party links.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Our companywide commitment to your privacy.
To make sure your personal information is secure, we communicate our privacy and security guidelines to Hostus Inc. employees and strictly enforce privacy safeguards within the company.
California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
Because we value your privacy we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. We therefore will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.
Children's Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Children's Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older. If we learn that we have collected the personal information of a child under 13 we will take steps to delete the information as soon as possible.
Terms and Conditions.
|Oscar Waczynski formerly of Hostus Inc.|
|116 Fountain St|
|Philadelphia, PA 19127|